Python Interview Questions.
Hey, welcome. I would be sharing on how to have a clue of Python Interview questions and also get you prepared ahead.
Without taking much of your time, Let's get started🚀
1. What are the Advantages of Python?
- Free and opensource
- Object- oriented
- Built-in data structure
- High-level language
2. What is Python?
Python was created by Guido Van Rossum, and was released in 1991.
It is a general-purpose computer programming language. It is a high-level, object-oriented language which can run equally on different platforms such as Windows, Linux, and Macintosh. It is widely used in data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence domain.
3. What are the Applications of Python?
- Web and internet development
- Scientific and computational applications
- Image processing and graphic design applications
- Enterprise and business applications development
- Operating systems
- GUI based desktop applications
4. What is PEP 8?
PEP is defined as a document that helps the guidelines on how to write the python code. It was written by Guido Van Rossum, Barry Warsaw and Nick Coghlan in 2001.
It stands for Python Enhancement Proposal, and its major task is to improve the readability and consistency of Python code.
5. What is Python Literals?
Literals can be defined as a data which is given in a variable or constant.
Python support the following literals:
String Literals: It is formed by enclosing text in single or double quotes.
Numeric Literals: Python supports three type of numeric literals.
- Boolean Literals: It used to denote boolean values. It contains True or False.
Please kindly comment below for feedback and you can link up with me on Twitter @chryz_codez and on this platform for more engagement🤝!⠀